The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Randomosity


While at the refdesk today I  finished editing and publishing the newsletter for my student group SAGA.  As part of our focus on advocacy and awareness, we're going to publish a monthly newsletter to the campus community.  It's a couple of days late, but we'll hopefully be on schedule by the next issue.  I was glad to get it published before the SAGA meeting this afternoon though.    

Tangental note from refdesk duty - is this a public vs. academic libraries thing?  Why do patrons think we offer technical support? No I can't (read won't) help you install Office on your Mac but I can tell you where to find the help desk.  

While I planned on working from home on updating Blackboard and maybe getting some work done on my never-ending article, alas it was not to be.

No comments: