The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Randomosity


With all of the extra reference shifts my thinking is even more random than usual, as my brain thing is taxed to the max.  Having a hard time stringing thoughts into a coherent paragraph, so here are some random thoughts I had while working reference today. 

Students - if you have headphones in and I can still sing along to your music, the headphones are kind of pointless.

Dear student who has iPad that was due last month - bring it back and save me the headache of tracking you down.

What is so hard about this concept - no you can't pick up materials for another person?

Students giving each other actual tattoos in the stacks - that's a new one on me. (Heard from another librarian - as far as I am aware has not happened in our library yet.)


"Don't gobblefunk around with words."  

http://bit.ly/Q6cmj8 #quoteoftheday

No comments: