The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Randomosity

Back to the refdesk today.  While there I read over the Beloit mindset for this year.  Each year we are reminded about the mindset of incoming freshmen. Each year I am reminded that I am getting old.  That list is depressing, though enlightening.

After a slow reference morning, I finally had an interesting question - looking up books on Catholicism for a girl who's boyfriend wants her to convert.

The afternoon was more of the same beginning of the semester fare.  More student worker paperwork, updating the Access Services course in blackboard for my staff and student assistants, and working on schedules. Plus reserves, patron accts, & more.  Never a dull moment the first few weeks of classes.

PS - I highly recommend  - highly amusing.

No comments: