The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Friday, August 17, 2012

Randomosity

Yay for Friday.  The weekend is withing my grasp and the beach is calling.  

In the meantime, another busy day.  I worked on the newsletter and agenda for the student group I advise all of last night, and jumped right into student worker paperwork this morning.  

In the midst of trying to get caught up on the pile overflowing my desk I had to dash off to a meeting to discuss the departmental libraries on campus and the utilization of student assistants and ensuring proper training.  The revision of the agreement and the training of the assistants falls to me, since the departmental libraries only use the circulation portion of our ILS. 

The rest of the day kept me busy right up until the end of the day.  I worked on schedules, and contracts, and fine appeals - oh my! Plus policies, faculty duties, and writing galore!  I also stayed a little late to give an overview of closing to our weekend assistant.  She's worked for us for years, but this is her first weekend closing.

On a tangental note - I hate it when programs force you to use IE - stupid I9 verification site.

No comments: