The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Twittergate Continues


Well, Twittergate continutes.  Received notification that my Twitter account was restored, but I tried to log in and still it's a no go.  Le sigh.  I'm giving them until lunch which will be many hours after my notification, and then I write them again.  I want my Twitter back.  I do have to say that they responded much faster this time.  Last time I dealt with Twitter support, it took a month to hear back, so a week is a vast improvement.  That is, IF my service is actually restored.  



Support, Jul 30 05:41 pm (PDT):
Hello,
Twitter has automated systems that find and remove multiple automated spam accounts in bulk. Unfortunately, it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake.
I've restored your account; sorry for the inconvenience.
Please note that it may take an hour or so for your follower and following numbers to return to normal.
Thanks,
Support

No comments: