The Unclassifiable Library Remix

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reading Project

Though I've read a number of these books, I have not read as many as I would have liked. I'm going to set this as a reading goal for myself. I was going to say it would be my summer project, but I think I may need to allot a bit more time. Let's see how long it takes me to get through the list.

Amplify’d from www.guardian.co.uk

The 100 greatest non-fiction books

After keen debate at the Guardian's books desk, this is our list of the very best factual writing, organised by category, and then by date.

See how closely it matches yours and tell us what we've missed

British Museum Reading Room
The greatest non-fiction books live here ... the British Museum Reading Room.
Read more at www.guardian.co.uk
 

No comments: